Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some of this reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good an insurance policy you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full-line of products and not trying to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they might go around it or success.une.edu risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who the competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they perform quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent ideas, truly was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas inventions and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to go ahead and take risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part different yourself as marketable maybe can.